Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Friends Don't Let Friends Wear That!

At this time last year, Wet Seal held a contest for back to school makeovers. They will be holding a contest for back to school makeovers this year as well. The only difference this year is that instead of the girls nominating themselves for the makeovers, their friends have nominated them. Like last year, five girls have been selected to be made over. You can style an outfit for each makeover and recieve a $500 gift card if your outfit wins. To enter; sign up for or login to the fashion community, go to "My Boutique", create an outfit, tag your outfit as "Makeover 1", "Makeover 2", "Makeover 3", "Makeover 4", or "Makeover 5", and submit it to the runway! Make sure you don't put more than one makeover tag on each outfit you create. If you do, it will be disqulified from the contest. See the contest rules for more details. Before you start designing outfits for each girl, I would suggest watching their videos to see what their friends have to say about them. This will help give you some ideas on how you should style for each individual. I will post the video links and outfits I created for the girls below.











Makeover 2: Sophie






Makeover 3: Michelle







Makeover 4: Lisa









Makeover 5 (Unfortunately, I don't know her name as it's not mentioned in the video or youtube description)








The outfit with the most votes in the fashion community will win. The winning outfit and corresponding video will get a $500 Wet Seal gift card. The runner ups will win a $250 gift card, and 3rd place will recieve a $100 gift card. The contest ends at 11:59 PM on August 30th, so start styling ASAP! If you want me to vote for your outfits to help you out with the contest, let me know. E-mail me at Charmed42787@gmail.com or contact me on myspace. You can also send me a message through the Wet Seal fashion community. My Wet Seal screen name is Charmed42787. Have fun styling, and good luck to everyone who participates!

8 comments:

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

These are great looks! My favorite looks are the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ones.

street angel said...

Great idea for a post!

Tara said...

Little Red: Thank you! I'm glad you like the looks I created.

Style Bird: I'm glad you liked this post!

Arushi Khosla said...

Great looks. My fav was the 4th one!

Tara said...

Hi FabBlab! Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I'm glad you like the looks I created.

Anonymous said...

Good blog…will return back…at ur leisure visit my blog

calangute beach said...

Good blog…will return back…at ur leisure visit my blog

Tara said...

Hi Calengute Beach! Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I will definitely check out your blog as well!