Friday, January 30, 2009

What To Wear On A Valentine Date

Got a date this Valentine's Day but not a clue what to wear? I may just have a few suggestions for you. I have put together some outfits for Valentine's Day on Wet Seal and Charlotte Russe's websites. I've created several different outfits for many types of dates weather it is spent at a nice resturant, concert, at the movies, having a picnic in the park, etc. Don't have a date this Valentine's Day and just plan on going out with some friends instead? I've got you covered for that as well. Take a look below to get some ideas on what to wear for V-Day:












































I hope the above outfits I created help give you some ideas on what to wear this V-Day. Remember, you don't have to use the exact same pieces from the outfits I've pieced together. You can re-create these looks with your own clothes instead. You can also take one item (or a similar item) from these creations and put together your own look with it. Let me know if you have any more suggestions on what to wear for a Valentine date (or other V-Day occassions.). Also let me know if you created any outfits for V-Day online and would like me to feature them in this blog. You can also send me a picture of you wearing the outfit you plan to wear on Valentine's Day if you would like me to put it up in my blog. E-mail all links and pictures to me at Charmed42787@gmail.com.

No comments: