Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tagged

I've been tagged by Cursed, so I'm going to answer the survey questions. Sorry for going off the topic of fashion but I don't have any other blogs to put this in.

1. What is your occupation right now? : Fashion Student and Recovery Associate at Macy's (even though I'm currently "on call" because of the bad economy).
2. What color are your socks right now? : Yellow and white gingham
3. What are you listening to right now? : Silence
4. What was the last thing that you ate? : Mac & Cheese
5. Can you drive a stick shift? : Nope
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? : My mom
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? : Yes, she's very nice and her blog is cool!
8. How old are you today? : 21
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? : Shopping (it's a sport the way I do)!
10. What is your favorite drink? : Diet Cola.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? : No, but I've had highlights.
12. Favorite food? : Pizza, Caesar Salad, chocolate, most pasta.
13. What is the last movie you saw? : I don't even remember, but I really want to see Confessions Of A Shopaholic!
14. Favorite day of the year? : My birthday (April 27th)!
15. How do you vent anger? : Writing it down, or talking to someone who's a good listener.
16. What is your favorite season? : Summer
17. Cherries or Blueberries? : Cherries
18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? : Sure
19. How many sibs do u have? : None, I'm an only child.
20. When was the last time you cried? : I don't remember.
21. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? :
22. What did you do last night? : Research for my Fashion Home and Accessories class.
23. What are you most afraid of? : Losing someone I care about.
24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? : Cheese
25. Favorite dog breed? : Labrador and Golden Retrievers
26. Favorite day of the week? : Friday
27. How many states have you lived in? : 1
28. Diamonds or pearls? : Diamond, it's my birthstone.
29. What is your favorite flower? : Red roses

Thank you for tagging me Cursed!

No comments: