Saturday, January 24, 2009

More Metallic Must-Haves

Last year, I wrote an article talking about how shine was everywhere. Well this year, shine is still going strong. The style of shine that has particularly caught my eye this year though, is shiny leg wear. As I was walking through various different stores at the Westfield Sunrise mall yesterday, I couldn't help but notice that metallic leggings were all over the place. When I got back home, I was inspired to go searching for more metallic leggings online . So, I thought I'd post my finds in this blog.

Latex Disco Dot Legging, $38.00, available in sizes S and M, ardenb.com

Side Zip Latex Legging, $38.00, shown in pewter; also available in black, sizes XS-L, ardenb.com

Liquid Leggings, $14.99, shown in silver; also available in black, sizes SM-LG (silver not available in SM), bakersshoes.com

Sexy 24" Legging, $34.00, available in sizes Small and Medium, bebe.com

Wet Look 27" Legging, $34.00, available in sizes X-Small-Medium, bebe.com

Aqua Women's Latex Liquid Leggings, $42,00, available in sizes small and medium, bloomingdales.com

Aqua Women's Liquid Latex Leggings with Zipper, $42.00, available in sizes Small-Large, bloomingdales.com

Glossy Open Heel & Toe Leggings, $15.80, sizes Small-Large, forever21.com

Metallic Knit Leggings, $9.99, available in sizes Small-Large, forever21.com

Metallic Leopard Leggings, $10.80, available in sizes X-Small and Small, forever21.com

Metallic Shine Knit Leggings, $13.80, forever21.com


Stirrup Gloss Leggings, $17.80, avilable in sizes X-Small-Large, forever21.com

Stirrup Leggings, $13.80, available in sizes X-Small-Large, forever21.com


Zip Ankle High Shine Leggings, $17.80, available in sizes Small and Medium, forever21.com


Gathered Ankle Glitter Legging, $17.80, available in sizes Small and Medium, forever21.com

High Shine Leggings, $13.80, shown in gold; also available in black, sizes Small-Large, forever21.com

High Waist Glossy Leggings, $22.80, available in sizes X-Small-Medium, forever21.com


Open Heel & Toe Metallic Leggings, $15.80, available in sizes X-Small-Medium, forever21.com

Shirred Glossy Leggings, $15.80, available in sizes X-Small-Large, forever21.com

Black Lame Leggings, $16.99, available in sizes SM-LG, hottopic.com

ING Faux Leather Leggings, $28.00, available in sizes S-L, macys.com

Liquid Metallic Full Foot Tights, $14.00, shown in silver; also available in gold and black, sizes small/medium and medium/large, urbanoutfitters.com

Silence & Noise Super Shiny Leggings, $38.00, shown in gold; also available in black, sizes xsmall-large, urbanoutfitters.com


These glossy leggings would be a perfect way to spice up the classic "Little Black Dress". They would also look great under a tunic top. You can even wear them under an over-sized t-shirt or boyfriend cardigan to add a feminine touch to a menswear-inspired look. If you see any other metallics that I haven't featured yet, let me know. Also tell me if there are any other leg wear trends that you would like me to write about. E-mail me at Charmed42787@gmail.com or send me a message on myspace. Keep shining!

5 comments:

PhilO♥ said...

did u check out my blog ? ur gonna regret

Tara said...

I just checked out your blog now. Thank you so much for the award! I'm going to work on the tag post and give the award to other bloggers as soon as I get out of school tomorrow.

Fashion Trend Guide said...

I have been wearing my black glossy leggings quite often lately. I actually have 3 pairs! Nice picks!

Tara said...

I'm glad you liked the leggings I picked. The leggings in your blog look great too. I like how all the black glossy leggings remind me a bit of those pleather pants that were in about a decade ago. It's kind of a nice tribute to the 90's, except I think these leggings are actually more comfortable then those pants were. I think pleather pants could be coming back soon though, as I've seen some selling on the internet.

Groomy said...

I was thinking of purchasing some Workout Leggings for my gym. The metallic leggings look like a really good option. I think they are the latest trend in leggings. They look really attractive and prices also look good. Some of the designs are really nice. Can you please share some more pictures?