Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Go Back To School In Style

The time to go back to school is drawing near. Every store you walk into right now will be having back to school sales. There are also some awesome sales on clothing store websites. We all need new clothes to kick off the new school year with; so why not go back in style? If you're not sure what to wear on your first day back, I have some suggestions for you. I've created a few back to school outfits on Wet Seal and Charlotte Russe's websites; I will post the outfits I pieced together below:





















I hope my creations will help you get a better idea of what to wear on the first day of school. You can re-create these looks with your own clothes instead of using the same exact pieces that I posted. You can also take an item from the outfits that I created (or a similar item) and create your own outfit with it! If you have any more suggestions for what to wear back to school, let me know. Also tell me if you create any outfits online that you would like me to put in this blog. You can also send me a picture of you wearing the outfit that you plan to wear to school if you want me to publish it here. E-mail all pictures and links to me at Charmed42787@gmail.com.

No comments: