Monday, August 4, 2008

Come On Get Happy

As the summer vacation is drawing to a close, it is now more important than ever for us to enjoy the remaining days of summer while we still can; enjoy the warmer weather before things cool down for the fall; enjoy the feeling of freedom before being tied down by school and extra work. What better way is there to do that than by putting on a happy face? Yes, that's right. Smiley faces are another big trend for the 2008 summer of love (see my entries on tie-dye and peace signs). Here are some happy fashions which are sure to keep you smiling until the very last day of summer (and hopefully after the summer as well!):

Happy Face Tank, $19.50, available in sizes S-XL, alloy.com

Smiley Face Tee, $10.00, available in sizes S-L, charlotterusse.com

Heart Smiley Face Tee, $10.00, available in sizes S-L, charlotterusse.com

Smile Tee, $10.00, available in sizes S-L, charlotterusse.com

Happy Face Burnout Tee, $24.50, available in sizes Extra Small-Extra Large, delias.com

Smile Tee, $24.50, available in sizes Small-Extra Large, delias.com

Dip Dye Smiley Tank, $12.80, available in sizes Small-Large, forever21.com

H81 Smiley Necklace, $6.90, forever21.com

Block Smiley, $10.49, available in sizes S-L, mandee.com

Scribble Smiley Tee, $10.49, available in sizes S-L, mandee.com

Crew Rainbow Foil Smiley, $10.49, available in sizes S-L, mandee.com

Sublimation Smiley, $10.49, available in sizes M and L, mandee.com


Doodle Smiley Face Tee, $14.50, available in sizes XS, L and XL, wetseal.com

Have A Nice Day Tee, $13.50, available in sizes XS-XL, wetseal.com

Smiley Face Rows Tee, $12.50, available in sizes L and XL, wetseal.com

Smiley Hearts Tee, $12.50, available in sizes XS-XL, wetseal.com

Smiley Sunglass Tote, $10.50, wetseal.com

Smiley Wink Tote, $10.50, wetseal.com

Sunny Day Smiley Tee, $13.50, available in sizes XS, L, and XL, wetseal.com

I hope my finds make you happy and will satisfy your fashion needs for the rest of the summer. If you have any of your own smiley finds that you would like to see here, let me know. E-mail me at Charmed42787@gmail.com or send me a message on myspace. And remember, a smile is worth a thousand words!

7 comments:

Dibsy said...

Cute! May I suggest an article? Because my clothes...they don't match...but they make up for it with their colors...?

Tara said...

Of course you can suggest an article! I'm always looking for new ideas to write about. I'm not sure exactly what you mean though. Are you talking about putting together outfits that don't have matching patterns but the colors do match? I love the Dibs picture, btw!

Dibsy said...

Thanks! Eh, never mind. My fashion sense will like crash your awesome fashion blog. -_- Hey, is Tara your real name? I think so. (someone found out my real name, btw)

Tara said...

Thank you for calling my fashion blog awesome! :) I can still write an article about your style if you want me to. I'd just need more details about it. Yes, Tara is my real name. I just saw on your blog that your real name is Toby! I think that's cool. :) Do you still want to be called Dibsy or do you want people to call you by your real name now?

Dibsy said...

You can call me whichever, really. OK, on the late rposts, I was having a brain fart. Have you ever watched PS I love You? There was this outfit the girl was wearing and all...but then I changed my mind. My name's cool? (hugs tara)

Tara said...

I haven't seen PS I Love You but it looks like a cute movie. I think I might rent the DVD sometime and check it out. How is it?

Dibsy said...

A bit cheesy and sappy, but if you're into chick flicks they're pretty good. :)